We recently gave a run down of the best Nuwave cookware pans because Nuwave are so popular right now, but there are many other great brands available. So in this post we are going to look at some the best pan sets for induction cooktops.
- 1. T-fal C515SC Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Induction Base Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Black
- 2. Duxtop SSC-9PC 9 Piece Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Induction Cookware, Stainless Steel
- 3. CONCORD 3 Piece Ceramic Non Stick Fry Pan Set
- 4. Chef’s Star Professional Grade Stainless Steel 17 Piece Pots & Pans Set
- 5. NuWave Cookware Set, Silver, 7 Piece
- 6. All-Clad 600822 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Silver
1. T-fal C515SC Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Induction Base Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Black
This set is brilliant. It’s from T-fal so you will probably already know it’s great quality. The big brands don’t mess around when it comes to workmanship and material quality and because they are such a huge company and sell so much stuff their products don’t cost the earth. This incredible 12 piece set is a bargain.
You get everything you could possibly need from cookware set. They even give you some utensils and these are the ones you should use as well as they won’t damage the non stick surface your pans like metal utensils. This set actually has a special non stick coating which is resistant to metal utensils but we still advise using softer materials to prolong its lifespan.
- Thermo Spot – The pans all come with the T-fal thermo spot which tells you when your pan is preheated and is ready for sealing in the flavour of your food.
- Stainless steel base for the best induction experience.
- Stay cool silicone handles that are securely riveted onto the pan
- Dishwasher safe
- Non Stick
- Vented glass lids
- Comes with utensils!
This set includes 8-inch and 10.25-inch fry pans, 1-quart and 3-quart sauce pans, 5-quart stock pots, one egg wonder pan, a stainless steel steamer insert and 2 nylon tools as seen in the picture. It also comes in a 10 piece set but the 12 piece is much better value in our opinion.See latest reviews and price on Amazon
This set includes:
- 8-Inch and 10-Inch Frying pan
- 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan
- 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover
- 6.6″ pot holder
Pro’s of this set
- Even though the handles are stainless steel they are stay cool
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Works on induction, electric plate, radiant, ceramic, halogen and gas stove
- They have a non stick coating
- Silicon body matching handles
- Are PTFE or PFOA free
- Come in sizes 8, 9.5, and 12″
This set is a little bit special. It’s more expensive than the T-fal or Duxtop sets but you get a lot of stuff and all of it is of the highest quality. This is commercial grade stuff, it’s built to last. Not only that but it looks amazing too.
This set comes with:
- Saucepan and Lid in sizes 6″ and 7″
- Casserole with Lid Diameter 9″
- Stock Pot with Lid Diameter 9.5″
- 8″ Frying Pan
- 9.5″ Frying Pan
- Saute Pan with Helper and Lid Diameter 11″
- 9.5″ Boiler Basket
- 9.5″ Steamer Basket
- 3 Piece Kitchen Tools (Spoon, 2 Prong Fork, Slotted Spatula)
This set comes with the following features:
- Made with 18/8 Commercial Grade Stainless-Steel – fantastic quality
- Bottom encapsulated with Impact-bonded Aluminum – amazing heat conduction and even cooking
- Ergonomically shaped handles with an anti-slip satin finish
- Suitable for all cooking sources (stove & cooktops): electric / gas / infrared / induction stoves | glass / ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe – we all hate washing up!
- Oven-safe to 550 degrees Farenheit
- Freezer-safe for food storage
- Lifetime limited warranty
We absolutely love this set. It’s almost too nice to use!See latest reviews and price on Amazon
We couldn’t let this list go by without giving Nuwave another mention. As we said at the start of the post we have done a whole page dedicated to the best Nuwave cookware but how could we not include this set again!
This is a great looking set with the stainless steel mirror exterior and the copper style finish on the inside. Despite these looks these pans are made from aluminium which means they are very strong but light weight.
The set includes 10.5 Inches fry pan, 2-qt sauce pan with lid, 1.5-Qt sauce pan with lid, and a 5.5-Qt stock pot with lid. Pretty much covering you for all your cooking needs. We think this little set would make an ideal gift for someone or as a gift to yourself.
All the best features of induction cooking here, really fast even cooking. Of course you can use these pans on other cooktop types as well if you wish.
As people are becomign more and more concious about what chemicals are used in their cookware, Nuwave have made these PTFE and PFOA free so there is no worry about transference from these.
Nuwave pans also come with an amazing non stick surface that we think is among the best there is. This set has been a very big seller which should tell you how good it is.See latest reviews and price on Amazon
This 10 piece set includes
- 8 inch and 10 inch fry pans
- 2 quart and 3 quart covered sauce pans
- 3 quart covered sauté pan
- 8 quart covered stockpot
The quality of these pans is very very high. They are made with 5 ply 18/10 grade stainless steel but come with a copper core that allows them to conduct heat better than ever and give the most even cooking experience available.
These pans are
- Oven and broiler safe to 600 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Are warp free
- Come with a limited lifetime warranty
- Heat resisntant handles
- Made in the USA
We love the look of these with the copper rim that goes all the way around the pan for a really stylish and modern look.See latest reviews and price on Amazon